Everbuild Silicone 996 380ml – BOX OF 25
A quick curing, low modulus oxime sealant which is suitable for use on glazing and most building construction joints. Adheres to most smooth porous and non-porous materials including glass, PVCu, aluminium, painted surfaces, stone, brick, concrete, steel.
£241.25 – £266.25 ex VAT
Everbuild Tecnic 996 Silicone is a low modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant which is suitable for use on glazing and most building and constructions joints, both porous and non-porous. Ideal for use on glass to glass joints, as well as glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Glass to glass joints.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and cladding panels.
- Weather sealing on structural glazed assembly
- Bedding I.G Units
- General glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.