Everbuild Puraflex 25 600ml Foil – BOX OF 20
A high modulus, one component, PU sealant and adhesive which adheres strongly to most substrates. Provides excellent
mechanical resistance (Shore A 37), resistance to most common chemicals and can be overpainted when cured.
Bonds to concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, uPVC, stone, ceramics, etc.
£180.00 – £185.00 ex VAT
Everbuild Tecnic Puraflex 25 is a one part low modulus building sealant based on polyurethane technology. Conforms ISO11600 25LM and is CE marked to EN15651-1: 2012 Type F EXT-INT CC. It is suitable for most construction expansion and dilation joints and adheres to most building surfaces such as concrete, ceramics, wood, metal, uPVC etc.
- Most construction, expansion and dilation joints in brickwork, stone and concrete structures, vertical and horizontal.
- Pointing and perimeter joints around timber window and door frames.
- Capping to beaded glazing systems. Sealing and pointing in roofline applications and to composite panels, metal panels and steel structures.
- Sealing and pointing pre-cast concrete panels.
- Light traffic floor joints.