Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam – BOX OF 12
Quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Cut, sawn, plaster and seal over after about an hour.
£50.40 – £64.80 ex VAT
Everbuild Fix and Fill Quick Setting Expanding Foam is a one-part polyurethane foam in aerosol form. Fix and Fill is supplied with an attachable nozzle for simple application, the foam expands on application up to 55 times its original volume.
- Quick setting – can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use – expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for use
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications
Once cured, dry foam must be removed mechanically. No solvent will remove the product