Everbuild Firespan Intumescent Pads
EVERBUILD® FIRESPAN® Intumescent Pads are designed to be used on the inside or outside of electrical socket boxes to maintain a fire and smoke barrier where service holes are cut into dry lining and all types of fire rated boarding. High tack adhesion, pliable and mouldable, self-bonding.
£32.00 – £34.00 ex VAT
- Maintains a fire and smoke barrier around sockets in drylining systems.
- Excellent acoustic properties.
- High tack adhesion, pliable and mouldable with excellent self-bonding properties.
- Preformed shape to fit most common socket boxes
Intumescing Temperature Approx 250 °C Integrity / Insulation 2 Hours* *up to 2 hour fire rating in certain configurations.
- Dry Lining systems
- Around metal or plastic socket boxes
- Fire-rated partition walls
Acoustic rated to BS EN ISO 140-3.
Tested for air permeability to EN13141-1 Ventilation for buildings.
Performance testing of components/products for residential ventilation.
Tested to EN1366-3 to provide up to 2 hours fire protection, and also maintain acoustic integrity of the drylining system.
Single Socket – 4mm x 170mm x 170mm
Double Socket – 4mm x 230mm x 170mm