Everbuild Everflex Lead Mate Sealant 310ml – BOX OF 25
Low modulus, neutral cure sealant for adhesion to soft metals such as lead and brass. An alternative to mortaring, Lead Flashing and Sheet into Brick, Stone and Concrete.
£98.75 ex VAT
Everbuild Everflex Lead Mate Sealant is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant specifically designed to give exceptional adhesion to soft metals such as lead, brass, copper and zinc etc. Everbuild Everflex Lead Mate is specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete. Everflex Lead Mate Sealant’s low dirt pick up, excellent flexibility, high and low temperature resistance and excellent weathering properties make it incredibly useful and easy to work with compared to other sealing methods. Apply using a sealant / caulk gun applicator.
- As an alternative to mortaring in Lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Do not use in conjunction with bitumen asphalt, neoprene and certain organic elastomers.
- Do not use on substrates that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.